Welcome to my little corner of "The Cloud"
LIST OF FREE PATTERNS
BOTTOM LEFT SIDE OF PAGE

FAVORITE PAGES INDEX TOP RIGHT
DOUBLE CLICK ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE FOR VIEWING
All patterns written in US crochet terms

Top 10 Most Popular Patterns This Week

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Retro Round Ripple Pillow


This is not a new pattern but with the growing popularity of the Round Ripple Afghan it seemed only natural to revive this cute little Round Ripple Pillow

I do not have a photo workshop on this project yet but I do plan to add one as soon as possible.  Meanwhile I have posted, to the best of my memory, how we used to make them back in the 60's.  I have gone to excessive lengths to explain how I have created this one and this pattern is functional but since this is the first time I have made one in many, many years I may tweak the pattern a bit from time to time as my memory improves.  Sometimes, as a make a few more I find a better way.


Pattern can be found here

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour and the flower effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't print this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added the Print APP so visitors could print my patterns but from time to time someone has trouble with the APP. There are 3 print buttons and one out of those three usually works for almost everyone. Since it is not my APP I cannot fix it but I can send you the pattern. I am sorry it did not work for you. Since you did not identify yourself, please go to my "profile" and use the email link to contact me. I will send you a PDF file of the pattern. Be sure to write Pattern on the subject line.

      Delete